Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello

Hello Everyone!

My name is Danielle and I am from Long Island, New York. I was married July 4th 2007, and my husband & I just moved into our first house! I was a music major in college but now I work for a local real estate office, I do basic office duties but am primarily here to help get them up, running & organized.

I can not wait to start this project. I have been quilting for about a year now, mostly throw pillows for different season, and I just finished a smaller quilt for my nephew. I have been sewing & embroidery since I was a little girl, I just learned to crochet as well and am bit on scrapbooking. As you can see I have a lot free time on hands, lol.

I'm not sure what else to say, but I look foward to getting to know everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great background for quilting! I am anxious to see what kind of squares you make. my husband and in laws all work in real estate, what a fun time for that job, huh??