Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello!

My name is Kimberly. I as well am from Northern California. I learned to sew when I was in Junior High. During that time I made a quilt for my grandparents and one for my mom. Then just recently I began working on a some quilts as some of my friends began to have babies. I have done 3 or 4 for them already and I have 1 friend that I still owe one to, and another friend just found out she is pregnant. I better get moving! I do machine quilting, and my style is a VERY basic style. I am excited to do this!

As for the rest of my life.... I got married June 2006. I go to school almost full time. I will be graduating on May 20, 2009 (gee! I am not counting down the days!) with my AA in Accounting. I am also working full time as an assistant manager at a Hallmark store. I love spending time with my nephews and my goddaughter. Not much else, as I am sure you can guess that I am a very busy girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So great to have you aboard Kim!!