Saturday, October 25, 2008

wow!

Jacki, I want to be you when I grow up! I love the quilt you made for your friend! I got your fabric last night and I already have a bunch of ideas. I can't wait to start.

I have to apologize to my exchange buddy. You're October gift is going in the mail to you on Monday. I am not going to bed till I finish it today. It's all cut out and ready to sew together, but I kinda got sidetracked with good news. My husband and I just found out we're expecting our first child. So it's been a crazy couple of weeks. But I promise, it will be in the mail first thing monday morning. I hope you like it!!!

--Nique

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

I haven't recieved my fabric yet..so I have no idea what you are referring to!

JackiLewis said...

Yay!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! So our quilt for you will be a baby blanket? :)

I'm glad that you got your fabric & I can't wait to see what you make.

DZ said...

Yeah, I should know the sex before my turn, so a baby blanket would be fun!

I've already figured out what I want to do for yours, Jacki. I'm excited to see how the whole thing turns out!

Boupie said...

Congrats! I totally agree that the fabric is awesome. This will be a fun quilt... and so will the baby quilt... this was such a good idea. Thanks Jacki!
~Christina

Nova726 said...

Congratulations on the great news! ~Helene

Christine said...

Congratulations!!!!! Another JKnottie baby! What great news!

NestQuilt said...

Awesome news! Congrats. It would be fun to make a baby blanket! How far along are you?

Sam

DZ said...

7 weeks. We're due June 17