Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kennedy

I'm Kennedy. I live in Wyoming with my husband, our two basset hounds, and our cat. I've been quilting over 5 years. I teach poli sci and work at a credit union. In addition to quilting, I like to read, hike, and chase around our animals. My SIL, Heather, is also participating. (Our husbands are brothers.) She isn't a nestie, but maybe we can convince her! We've never worked on a project together so we should enjoy this!

These are some of my favorite quilts that I've made. My aunt has a long arm quilting machine, so I usually send her my tops to be quilted.

I made this one for my brother when he graduated from college. I'd love to try it again in a different color scheme.

I love log cabins and have done them in many colors. I gave this quilt to my mom.

This is one I made for myself. I like picking up fat quarters of batiks and have made very similar quilts to this one for several friends.

I have a blog: tryingtocatchabreath.blogspot.com lately it's been about nothing in particular, but every once in awhile, I'd like to think I have something to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have done some really beautiful stuff! I'm a big fan of batiks and fat quarters also.

Love your blog, Basset Hounds are my favorite!!

NestQuilt said...

I love these pictures- beautiful!!

-Jacki